Good evening soon to be wedded couples.
It has been such a confusing and utmost frustrating time in the world. Covid-19 has put a halt on many activities including our beautiful wedding dates!
I have been in contact with many brides and many of you have opted for the elopement package. Here is a little info on current Wedding Trends.
Elopements… What are they?
Literal translation- an elopement is a wedding with no guests… at all. It is a secret wedding – well now days almost every wedding vendor is offering an elopement option.
- Only 10 guests, including bride and groom and the Officiant
- No receptions
- Vendors (all sorts) must have a COVID 19 plan of action
- All vendors must wear masks.
So what now?…
- Talk to your vendors, we’re not scary and we are prepared to work with you.
- Plan a virtual Wedding. Now days you’re friends and family are with you! They understand and with the circumstances, they’ll be cheering you on from the webcams.
- Make the most of the big day. It can be nerve-racking from planning a 100 person wedding down to a 10 person wedding, but keep the details, have the decor, spend the day photographing, make the memorable.
How can I help?
I have been photographing weddings since 2014. I have a curated team of wedding vendors ready to take the wedding day challenge on. You pick the date corresponding with the venue and decor and we’ll take care of the rest.
Check out our InstaWedding Package for more details!