Lately we have been so busy with travelling, yes travelling, or work and pleasure. I have been honoured to be able to travel for work to Mexico thrice now for weddings and LOVE what I do!
I’ve been receiving a lot of inquiries lately from newly engaged couples regarding availability for weddings! Well, let me make it easy for you.
I do not accept every inquiry that comes in, part of becoming an Alisha Khan Bride, I want to ensure you and your new fiance like me. I am sassy with a little bad ass-y. Just kidding, my job is to ensure your day goes smoothly through the photography portion. I am not here to take you on as another contract, as most of my brides and grooms actually turn into long lasting friendships! Your wedding is important to me, why? because I will be creating memories that you cannot re-create. I will not only be your best friend, but your worst nightmare. I will keep you in check, no lipstick on teeth, hair pinned back and groom’s shirt tucked in. I will ensure you have had adequate h20 and also be a sounding board when your uncle’s best friend is being a drunken turd.
With that being said, I am here. From the moment we meet for coffee to signing the contract, the gorgeous engagement session and of course the BIG day until you receive your images. (***Your edited images will take 6 weeks to receive.)
- I offer 50 edited images per hour (~400 edited images on an 8 hour day)
- All packages include 2 photographers. (A La carte and elopements have options)
- A booking is not set until a signed contract and 50% deposit is received
- Complimentary Engagement sessions take place in Kelowna and surrounding areas. If you are an out of town bride, we can most definitely travel to you for a nominal fee)
- Wedding Packages are set and have already been discounted – there are no substitutions. (Please look at an A La Carte Options)
- Light, Airy and timeless
- We will provide a combination of styled and candid moments throughout the process.
- Ideally we’d love to have 2-3 hours of time in between Ceremony and Reception for Portraits. This allows us to give you a wide range of images with no compromise.
- Allow us to help guide you through your day – we will ensure to keep you on track and time!
- LAUGH- remember to have fun!
Notice: GFCommon::encrypt() is deprecated since version 2.3! Use GFCommon::openssl_encrypt() instead. in /home/alishakh/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4440
No comments yet
The comments are closed.